A few days ago I was killing time on a facebook group called "I tried to spell God and it came out Incubus" and I saw the funniest picture in the world with what are probably the funniest captions EVAR. Here are the top 3.

3)Brandon: who the fuck is this and why is he touching me?
Jared: photo op!!!

2)What's-his-face from AFI called...he want's his eyeliner back

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd #1

"Jared Leto is responsible for global warming!his eye liner absorbs 80% of the suns heat which intern radiates out and warms the earth. Fucking asshole... :-P"


Pardon me while I go laugh myself into a frenzy.

Ps: I love you Melinda

3 comments:

Melinda said...

ahahha... the title is right, but i don't much like jared himself... unless he goes back in time to 1994 and somehow finds his way to year 2008.

Messa said...

aw melinda doesnt love jared guyliner
*heartbreak*

Melinda said...

hahah guyliner....

nah, don't really like it on guys unless it's 80s related... like a movie from the 80s
lol

Post a Comment