So I've started playing this deliciously twisted game called American McGee's Alice*. It is quite clearly a byproduct of my love for all things Alice and my other love for all things 'dark and twisty'. Alice survives this game on sanity and will. If that isnt real then I dont know what is. I'm no gamer and it takes me 15 attempts to do what others would probably pull off in minutes... however, this game is entertaining and creepy enough to give me my cheap thrills. There's MC Escher art on the floors and skeletal chesire cat telling you what to do. Marvelous. The more I read about this American McGhee guy the more I like. The man has a beautifully warped artistic vision and I hope he twists more fairy tales for my playing pleasure. I hear he plans to do the Grimm brothers and Pinocchio next. Wonderful.

Songs to play Alice to:
Magic Medicine - Incubus
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane




* TIM BURTON IS MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF THIS STARRING CHRISTINA RICCI AS ALICE!!!! perfectionnnnn.

1 comments:

Chantal said...

You're playing a video game? Haha, I love it. Remember when we played Bobble at my house and Crystal kept killing both of us? Oh man, good memories.

Post a Comment