Shitload of work almost done.... t-7 hours to freedom. I feel good.
Jus' sayin'

I plan to watch a whole bunch of Incubus concerts and illegally downloaded movies for 48 hours ATLEAST. Forget that, im gonna paint......and watch the concerts. YUS!

Why did I never pay attention to Incubus before? They are so freakin' good! Light Grenades is an awesome album! Brandon Boyd is very nice to look at. He has one heck of a voice. There must be somethign about lead singers with wicked tattoos and very few shirts. Again, why did I never pay attention?? Well I am now. Muahahaha. Goddamit, Anthony! you take up ALL my affections.

=)


Currently on a perpetual MP3 loop - in order of preference atm
Dig - Incubus
Anna Molly - Incubus
Love hurts - Incubus
Pardon Me - Incubus
Stellar - Incubus
Battlestar Scralatchtica- Incubus
I miss you - Incubus
Earth to Bella I - Incubus


If i turn into another
Dig me up from under
What is covering
The better part of me

2 comments:

Melinda said...

wicked tattoos indeed... mmm

haha

Anonymous said...

Good band, good band

-Chantal

Post a Comment