I dont believe in destiny. I dont believe that there is a pre-destined role out there for each of us to fulfill. I believe in choice.
"It is our choices, Harry"*
So maybe thats why I feel morose. I believe in doing and Im not doing anything with my life. What's funny is that im acutely aware of it and yet I can't seem to fix it. That's got to be pure misery. Incapacitation is misery.

The mind is like a rainforest. Well mine anyway. It rains and rains and rains. There are tall trees that block out the sun and somewhere underneath it's teeming with life and creepy crawlies.


* I just had to.
PS: This one I did paint, Chach

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Yessssss I recognize it! Pretty sweet! How is the new one coming?

Melinda said...

Here's to the good and bad choices we make!

Post a Comment