Nothing good ever happens on a Tuesday. Take for instance the fact that the sun decided not to show up for work today. Or that Arthur C. Clark is dead =(. Or that the world economy is going headfirst into a recession.

People are strange. Just like Tuesdays.
Why would somebody get on a bus, put their bag on an empty seat and then sit down on the divider?
Why would anybody wear 5 inch Louis Vuitton pumps to school on a snowy day?
Why would somebody build a museum to teach kids that dinosaurs were small enough to fit on Noah's ark?
Why am I doing this instead of getting past the 6th page on my 28 page report?

1 comments:

Melinda said...

dinosaurs. in ASL class, my classmates claim that my birthday is on Feb 29th, and that I am 4 years old. the catch is that it was on Feb 29th B.C. therefore i was friends with dinosaurs. makes no sense! hahahha.




P.S. I AM WAITING ON YOUR assETS BLOG! DO IT NOW.

P.P.S. my word verification is: negbumms. i repeat, negBUMMS. i kid you not. does this mean negative bums? i do not know.

Post a Comment