Of all the anomalies I have witnessed at York U, today I saw something that will forever baffle me. I document this anomaly in honour of Melinda, worthy patron of my perennial bullshit. Okay, picture this. Central Square at 2pm. Too many people, too few seats. In walks this guy with the Biggest Ass Ever. Ok, first off, I dont sit around in Central Square looking at guys asses.... but this thing had a life of its own. I could throw a full scale 5 person English tea party on this ass. And he flauted it to the high heavens. Jeans like second skin and a suspicious need to bend over on an average of 2.5 times every 5 minutes.

What is the point of this post you ask? Nothing. Just thought you ought to know.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

LMFAO
i just had to read this blog again and wonder how any fat-assed person would want to flaunt their ASSets by bending over that many times?! jeez.
i swear, if i ever see this guy, i will die of laughter, that is if i don't die right now! lmaoo

Post a Comment